“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of La Casa

La Casa
Ranked #205 of 420 Restaurants in Mykonos
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

we had spagetti, pizza, kabobs, shank all very good - i suspect everything on the menu is good. hospitable hosts. inside can be hot and uncomfortable. This is one of the best places in town.

1  Thank TallSH

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Fresh fried potatoes, full portions, interesting salads, white fish roe, authentic hummus, traditional moussaka, good grilled steaks and fillets, good service 100% recommended.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stumbled upon this restaurant one night and I was treated to such a wonderful dinner with great service. The out side tables allow for a lovely dinning experience to watch the tourist shopping and enjoy the warm evening air. The service was the best, (especially one) and the wine and food were second to none. The staff at La Casa make the restaurant one of the best in Mykonos and I found myself returning for a few more meals.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Very surprised La Casa doesn't show up higher in the reviews. Great food, great service, great value. They aren't trying to be a fancy gourmet restaurant, so my 5 isn't because they are a five star restaurant. My wife's Moussaka and my leg of lamb in a brown sauce (the more expensive one with a greek name) were terrific and priced very well. Service was very nice and they brought us a free dessert plate that great! You can eat inside or out along the walk way. One of our best dinner experiences in Mykonos.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great food for a great price! I discovered Moussaka in Greece and had it at 5 different places. I would rate the Moussaka here a 4.5 out of 5. They brought it out and it was cold but the waiter quickly fixed it. My husband had the leg of lamb which he said was great also. The service was good and they gave a a free desert at the end.