“Very nice beach”

Owner description: Beach close to the Mykonian Ambassador Hotel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very nice beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Crystal clear water. And there is a "classy" beach bar that also offers umbrellas and lounges. There are a couple of other places that offers umbrellas and lounges at affordable prices, and u still have the same view and the same beach. I recommend it.

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The beach I liked most of all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were at 4 beaches on Mykonos but I liked this one the most of all. What I liked: the sea (very comfortable when you go to the water, no stones just sand), good music from bars, very nice people (not so young and noisy as at another beaches). The lounge chair costs 4 euros. And good view to the yachts and boats:)

Cairo, Egypt
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Beautiful but Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Nice chilly water, a bit noisy, Most of the beach space are reserved for hotels or restaurants however you can rent 2 sun beds + umbrella for about 8-10 Euros,

1 Thank Mohamed M
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Beautiful quiet beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is such a lovely beach. We went to many beaches on the island and this was one of our favourites. You can rent a beach chair set with umbrella for €12. You also get free wifi from the local restaurant

1 Thank Ris W
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“If I could be 25 again.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

If I could trade all of the spring breaks I spent in Florida as a college kid for one trip to Mykonos as a young and single girl, I would! However, even being in my mid 30s and my husband in his early 50s, we still had an amazing time at this beach. We were told by our hotel that this was the St. Tropez of Mykonos where the famous went if they were indeed in town. By the time we left the place, we thought we were famous--LOL. We had a whirlwind stay in Mykonos and spent a whopping 3-4 hours in the late afternoon at this beach. We rented two chairs, people watched over drinks, rocked to the music and then topped it off with an early dinner at Nammos on the beach. Make a reservation! Yummy meal. Lots of interesting people. Great music. Beautiful boats and people. What more can you ask for?

Visited June 2013