“Nice meal, lovely setting”
Review of Marco Polo

Marco Polo
Ranked #101 of 415 Restaurants in Mykonos
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had a nice meal at Marco Polo, nothing particularly memorable but a good wide range of choices on the menu and good service. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Over the years we had many meals at this traditional Greek taverna.  The family that own this restaurant have been here many years and always greet regular customers with a warm and genuine friendly  welcome.

The food is fresh and has an authentic Greek style.  The menu is extensive and they have a speciality of the house menu also.

Each time we go to this restaurant the 'Mother' and her sons greet you and you almost feel part of the family.

After our meals we have always been offered a free dessert of glass of something, which is a nice touch.

We would recommend this with good service, food and good value in Mykonos.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Famyly owned greek taverna (verry cenrer lokated, near Fabrika bus station) where every one can feel as the most wellcomed guest! Friendly, liberal and romantik at the same time atmosphere! Maria and her 2 sons Stephanos and Michalis suggest you verry delicious(!!!) traditional greek meals vor a resanoble price. Just go there once and enjoy. I think that you will continue visit Marco polo taverna for a years as myself and all my friends!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Having spent many years travelling to Mykonos, this is the place to eat for traditional Greek food - it is away from the pricey sea front and offers a selection of meals that I have yet to find fault with. This is an established family restaurant that has been here for many years and is used by all the locals living on the island - the owners and staff are very friendly and I have always enjoyed the experience. I visited this restaurant 3 times this year and worked my way through their menu trying different things. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Amongst the seemingly hundreds of restaurants in Mykonos town this stands out. Lovely food. No rip-off pricing and they are very, very nice people. Make sure you ask to try 'Momma's' Greek yoghurt with carmelised carrots. I'm already trying to figure out how to make it at home.