“12/08/12”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This restaurant opened in June 2011 in Chora, Folegandros.
Description: This restaurant opened in June 2011 in Chora, Folegandros.
Athens, Greece
“12/08/12”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went there on a hot afternoon. But what were ''on fire'' were the prices. The pasta are handmade, at least accordingly to the people working there, the food is tasteful, but not something that can explain why an average plate costs 14-15 euro and especially why the portion of the food is so little. After leaving we ate again.
They created an expensive restaurant, the working staff is very friendly, but when we sat down to order someone in the restaurant was having a fight inside.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tri L

Honolulu
“Best Food on Folegandros”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and I tried this place on our last night in Folegandros, I wish we had found it sooner! The food was delicious and the chef and waiter were very friendly. Its been months, so I can't remember what we had but I remember thinking that I wish we would have tried it earlier in our stay so we could have eaten there more. Breakfast was also very good. The food is a few levels of quality higher than anywhere else we ate at in Cora.

• Visited June 2011
Athens, Greece
“Very fresh Italian choice”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Very tasty Italian dishes, especially the fresh past and the seafood. Excellent service and very cosy location opposite to the most popular bar of the island. Only negative, the size of the portions...

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Yannis D
Stratham, NH
“Wonderful new restaurant in Folegandros”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My husband and I found this Italian restaurant during a recent stay on Folegandros. We learned that it had just opened this year and that the chef was from Folegandros but had trained in Italy. The homemade pasta and the fresh seafood were fantastic. The bruschetta was the best we have ever had and we have traveled extensively in Italy. It may be slightly more expensive than the other restaurants on the island but it is definitely worth the price. It was by far the best meal we had on Folegandros.

• Visited August 2011