We tried it while be at Ag. Nickolas beach but it proved to be a disaster! We ordered some fish and calamari but both weren't cooked well. The glasses were dirty and we asked for some others. The service by far the slowest I have ever met. I visited its loo and I wanted to throw up what I have eaten. Dirty plates and glasses with the fresh fish and covered with flies....!
Somebody should do something before somebody would be poisoned.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.