“A big thanks!”
Review of Blue Island Divers

Blue Island Divers
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Now that I'm back from my holidays, wanted to say a big 'thank you!' to the guys (and girls!) from Blue Islands divers for the great experience of snorkelling with them. And not once, but more than five times!
I had never snorkelled before, so they kindly explained what to do and how to get the best out of the trips. Very friendly staff and serious about their job.
The dive places they took us to were brilliant: transparent water, beautiful sites (incl. the so typical small Greek churches on the rocks) and there was even a chance to try my hobby of geo-caching :)
I already recommended the island (really safe for a solo traveller) and the dive center to my friends!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

What makes four young people all go diving crazy and put their hard earned money not into clothes, drink, cigarettes etc. but to invest in this new found hobby? The sport certainly, and yet huge credit must be given to the Blue Island Divers team of instructors who introduced them. Their care, patience and indeed their own love for diving were an amazing inspiration for my kids and the professional way in which they ran everything was thoroughly impressive. The best place to start diving has to be with Gary, Laura and Andy at Blue Island Divers of Antiparos.

1  Thank Suzie V
Reviewed October 2, 2013

the diving center is good the dive sites are amazing but....the diving procedures are poor very poor.we went to samina wreck a fantastic experience but at the end of the dive when we descenting the boat with the skipper wasnt there!!! imagine to finish your dive at the blue and no boat !!! the guide didnt have one smb,we where lucky that i had one and after 30 minutes fighting the waves the currents push us near the boat and the skipper waked up!!and sow us....i dont want to think what could happend if i didnt had smb and i really dont understand why the skipper didnt search for us in the area he left us...so no smb descenting in the blue,no boat waiting or searching for the divers,no right procedures diving a wreck,not even a sorry for the terrible experience....

4  Thank Georgedblue
Gary G, Owner at Blue Island Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

We acknowledge that this was an unpleasant experience for you, and is regrettable as we make many trips to the wreck throughout each season without any issues.

The boat had in fact drifted away from the original position, as the anchor rests on the sandy sea bed, and due to the worsening weather conditions, it had pulled away. This also made it hard for the skipper to see the two SMB’s (the second one was deployed by our other Instructor) as the wave height had increased from when we first entered the water.

We have now put measures in place to ensure that this type of incident could not reoccur.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was my first dive ever and I was so anxious!! Βut my guide Albena inspired lots of trust and with her patience and support all my fears dispelled and I had the most unforgetable experience!!! All the team was highly skilled and experienced, equipment was in perfect condition. I would Highly recommend it to anyone who visits Antiparos or Paros and is amazed by the thought of discovering under-sea beauty. Thank you guys! I sincerely couldn't have asked for a better group!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Gary and his team are friendly, real professionals, and open-minded.

Nice diving spots, no stress, opened discussions, and definitely decent prices.

I clearly highly recommend to go there. The best club among the 3 others ones visited during my trip to Paros/Antiparos.

2  Thank Yves G