“a must go when in Anafi”
Review of To Steki

To Steki
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Anafi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have heard a lot about To steki.When you go there look at the many photos on the wall, they will bring you back to Anafi's old times.
I like To steki for differerent reasons...the food is good, genuine and generous, the owner and the waitress were really nice and friendly(one day I came back from a long walking and I was starving at asked for food early in the afternoon and he made me a wonderful Greek salad and a plate full of fresh tomatoes from his orchard..for free!).And if you want to see the "original Anafi travellers"go to the Steki:They seem to gather there.
i would certainly come back once in Anafi....a nice plce to remember and re- visit.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Good for Greeks arriving in big pareas but even if you speak Greek the staff makes you feel like you are disturbing the party Slow even for Greek standards. The food is okay compared to tourist meals served on the bigger islands but nothing special. Prices are moderate, location is nice.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a large family dinner.About 16 people. They took care of us with no problem.And the food was excellent. My wife got to experience the typical Greek food experience.We were quite impressed.

1  Thank Nick A
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I give my very best recommendations to visit Steki! Last year my family was a part of the group with the “spaghetti incident” referred to below. Contrary to what is said below apologies where indeed performed and the situation was handled in a proper way by the Steki staff.

After going to Greece for many years a couple of years ago we discovered the wonderful Anafi and Steki. Steki is our overall favorite in Greece! Just coming back from vacation we enjoyed Steki as much as ever.

If you appreciate genuine and sometimes a little bit rustic food I can´t imagine any better place to go. The first courses are fantastic, most of them are based on vegetables from Steki’s garden in Anafi.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I agree with comments about staff. We have been to Anafi several times and To Steki was a favourite on early visits however our opinion has changed. This year our favourite was the taverns at the port. Limited menu but lovely food and very friendly.