“The best hub in Aegiali”

To Limani tis Kyra Katinas
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Amorgos
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We started and finished our holiday at Katinas. Superb atmosphere and food. Loved their traditional fava and zucchiniballs.

1  Thank File101

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I visited To Limani several times, for dinner and for breakfast. The dinner was good - lamb chops as only the Greeks can do them. The place I was staying in offered breakfast as an extra but to be honest it wasn't worth it and the facilities in the room were not up to much, so I ventured elsewhere. Breakfast at To Limani was good - leisurely, tasty and reasonably priced, with choice.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I were exploring the eastern end of Amorgos and luckily decided to stop here for lunch. From the number of reviews here it looks like we stumbled on to a known gem. I had the papoutsakia (stuffed aubergines) or as our server called it, the brother of moussaka! It was probably the best thing I ate in our entire 3 week trip. I had never had it before but I liked it so much that when I saw it on 2 subsequent menus, I tried it again. Neither were as delicious as the "little shoes" from To Limani.
Excellent food, excellent wine, friendly staff, priced right. I'll definitely go back.

1  Thank akadoone
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a great taverna , serving lovely homemade food . A different choice each night depending what is in season. The portions are more than big enough and the taste is delicious. Sitting outside is nice under the trees , but on cooler.nights you can sit inside and see the food being prepared. Excellent value for money too.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for authentic Greek cuisine that combines real taste and friendly staff,
It will be hard to find a better and tasteful taverna in all Greek islands.

2  Thank Angeliki_rubia