“the place where the time stop”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amorgos
Agios Pavlos Studios
Ranked #17 of 41 Amorgos B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Agios Pavlos Studio is a very good place if you choise for quiet mornings and evenings, when you wake up or go to sleep. Very close to the road that lead to you to south' beach and Chora or to the north, to the very beautiful villages as Lagada or Tholaria, Agios Pavlos Studio offer you one of the best holiday. Clean studios with very beautiful views, no matter which one you decide to choose. Large rooms, clean kitchen, good bed.
The owner, Mihalis, friendly and ready to help you whenever you need.
Since you have get down from ferry you can feel the good energy of the island. A island with beautiful views but, first of all, with very beautiful people.
Thank you Mihalis for the very beautiful holiday and see you next year.
anca

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed 6 nights at the Agios Pavlos Studios and enjoyed it very, very much. Michaelis, the owner, was extremely helpful in organising Scooters and pointing us to all the hidden jewels & must sees of the areas (restaurants, views, beaches etc.). The rooms were in a traditional style with a cooking area and in a very good state & clean. The cleaner came sometimes even twice a day. The terrace with its view was absolutely amazing. The bay is in our opinion one of the nicest spots on the whole island, with a gorgeous little beach and calm waters thanks to Nikouria island opposite, which allows for long and relaxing swims. There is a little taverna down at the other hotel, which provides very decent food, but it is better to test out all the nice restaurants around the area.

Overall, a very decent place and absolutely recommendable.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Agios Pavlos Studios are a good place to go when visiting Amorgos. The hotel is right near the Agios Pavlos beach which is probably one of the nicest on Amorgos. We chose a 5p studio but there was only one true double bed, the other three beds were couch beds, so not very comfortable. We didn't spend that much time in the studio, and we do recommend you rent a car (with Tomaso rental- not Thomas (cheaper)). Relatively clean studio, but our bathroom stank quite a bit upon arrival- and throughout the entire stay for some reason.
We stayed 2 nights.
+ We were greeted at the port by the owner, which was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

what a magical place... near the most beautiful natural beach I ever seen. when we arrived at night time - and after so many hours of traveling - I was skeptical, because it was so dark around the houses. But the first positive surprise was the apartment. It was big and very nice decorated - in blue and white. It gave me the feeling of greek islands. The arrival from the port to the rooms was arranged by the - very funny - owner, Michalis. So, we felt asleep. What a deep and unique sleep. I think, the last time where I slept so deep and looooong was, when I was a child. And then in the morning... BAMMM.. We saw this view. Magic magic magic......
We meet Michalis right away in the morning. Multikulti - as we say in germany. Funny and friendly. He gave us very good advises and tips - where to eat and to go.
The hotel itself is beautiful. I read here a few comments about the rooms and the hotel and I definitely can´t share this opinion. You are coming to a greek island, witch is still a natural and not touristik place, don´t blame it´s not a 5 stars road around you. Amorgos and Agios Pavlos studios are one of the nicest places I ever seen. And I traveled a lot in my life. My husband and my kids loved it so much. I read here a comment of somebody who sad bad words and made a lot of pictures. I have been in his country and I would say, he should stay there.
Thank you - Amorgos people - and specially Michalis for the 3 most wonderful and unique holidays.....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We love the peace and silence of this place...the light is absolutely magical...the sunsets behind the island of Nicouria are breathtaking...Me and my boyfriend practiced yoga and meditation every morning in the big terrass overlooking the sea...and the space and simplicity of my studio was perfect for what we were looking for: A calm place where we could recover from many months of stress and too much work back home. I also enjoyed the rough surrounding, and a wild garden with a beautiful view. The owner Mihalis was always so helpful and gave us suggestions for the best spots in the island. He helped us with all the practical details, such us car rental, information of ferries, taxi for transfers, etc....He is genuinely service minded and made us feel at home all the time. We shall be back!

Room Tip: The comfort studio is superb
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The view from the balcony is breath taking - Agios Pavlos beach and the island of Nikouria. Come to Agios Pavlos studios if you're looking for calm and quiet. (there is one other accomodation option in Agios Pavlos beach but I did not get a great impression from what I saw - they spoilt the landscape with a huge swimming pool....). The only sound you'll hear in Agios Pavlos is the wind, the sea and the goats. And that is what Amorgos is about. Agios Pavlos beach is also great for swimming. There is a nice taverna next to the beach serving authentic no-frills greek cuisine (get a good insect repellent with you). Mihalis the owner is a nice guy and he is very helpful - he will arrange transfers from the ferry port to Agios Pavlos and he can get you a good price if you want to rent a car. There is a bus station not very far from the hotel and we did everything by bus and it was ok, service is punctual though not very frequent. You are 15 minutes away from Chora, less than 10 minutes from Aegiali. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The best spot to spend some quiet days in this beautiful island with one of the best beaches just 5 minutes away. The room was extremely spacious, clean and with an aircondition, fridge and well equiped for cooking.The view to the sea is something unforgetable!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple