What a lovely small hotel situated in the old town. We spent 10 days there (room 204) and had a great experience. Thanassis was a wonderful host and couldn't do enough for us,recommending some fine eateries and sitting at night in the courtyard with a couple of amstels! and rakki. Angela is a lovely lady if I could have got her in my case I would have brought her back to Scotland all the staff were very friendly. Sitting in the court yard in the morning having breakfast was very relaxing experience - the fresh orange juice is amazing. Enjoyed it so much we're going back in April and taking friends with us. Don't miss out on this little gem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence is a small, romantic and beautifully furnished Hotel in Rethymno, Crete. Located exactly in the heart of the old town of Rethymno, Palazzo Vecchio was built in 15th century in the days of the Venetians. In the neighboring,you can find a plethora of restaurants, cafe, shops & various points of interest, in easy walking distance. Palazzo Vecchio is one of the oldest mansions of Rethymno, located at the ‘edge’ of the old town of Rethymno, below the Venetian Fortress “Fortezza”, 50 meters from the Mediterranean Sea at a short distance from the Venetian fortress “Fortezza” and close to the impressive building dated from the Ottomans time. The hotel consists of 23 rooms and has been restored with skill, taste and respect to its history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Vecchio Rethymnon
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence Rethymnon, Crete