“Great Food, great service!”

Kritamos Restaurant Rethymno
Ranked #31 of 376 Restaurants in Rethymnon
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bahamian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jimmy's restaurant is well known in Rethymno for having one of the freshest and selected menus. Dimitri Georgoulaki is very careful to choose fresh and high quality products. Served with love and care you can taste it in the food. Don't take our word for it come and taste for yourself. The menu has a broad variety of food like sushi, fresh fish, great steaks and salads just to mention a few. CYOU there! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Family restaurant that has been beautifully decorated that offers great seafood and the best grilled steaks in town. We have parking and are located next to the local sandy beach in Rethymno. Famous for our mixed seafood platter with grilled fish, prawns ,calamari and mussels served on a bed of saffron rice. Our steaks and meats are aged and grilled to perfection.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The best in town! Maybe even on the whole island! Very friendly staff and very generous owner!
The food was sublime and not pricy! Must do when visiting Crete!!

1  Thank Carla M

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Ate here two times during holiday. Both times food and service was excelent. I recoment this place if u want to eat seafood in rethymnon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

healthy and simple food just like at home !…
Not expensive and good.
An oasis in the culinary desert of seaside in Réthymnon

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Not too pricy, 40€ for my girlfriend and me. Super deliciuos seafood. Fishermans platter for me and risotto prawb for my lady. 10/10 Would revisit

1  Thank Anders J
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I am a big sea-food lover and I didn't even expect that here I will taste the best sea-food I had in life! If you go to Crete, this is a must-do-restaurant!!!