We stayed at the hotel for 8 nights in August 2012 and enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel lives up to the official photographs and is clean, welcoming and comfortable with much needed air conditioning throughout. The buffet breakfast was great and was kept well stocked with a wide selection of dishes. The staff were also very friendly. The roof top pool was peaceful and a good size - perfect for couples and those wanting to really relax. The location is superb with the old town and the beach just a short walk away - no need for taxis or buses. Rethymnon is a delightful resort to stay in and we are hoping to return there and stay at the Achillion Palace next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to ACHILLION PALACE, the most comfortable and friendly hotel in Rethymnon.It is situated in the most beautiful quarter of the city, just a breath away from the seafront and very close to the entrance to the old settlement, whose narrow streets lead to the imposing medieval castle and the picturesque Venetian port.Modern and well-organized, it perfectly blends unique comfort with the traditional Cretan hospitality and aspires to become the ideal base for your activities in the city or your escapes in the greater area.ACHILLION PALACE heartily welcomes you, ready to make your stay truly memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Achillion Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achillion Palace Hotel Rethymnon
- Achillion Palace Rethymnon, Crete