“Better than home!”

Seperi Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 376 Restaurants in Rethymnon
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have been to Seperi (and other restaurants) in Rethymno before. And I have returned. Restaurant Seperi is *the* restaurant to visit over and over. The quality of the food and the quality of the service is the best I have experienced! Eva and her crew of wonderful people made my vacation an amazing experience. Really. Whatever I ordered on the menu, it was delicious. And believe me, I had all my meals there for a week, I tested most on the menu. I don't know how it is possible to serve such excellent food for such reasonable prices. If you don't go here for lunch, dinner or just to hang out for some hours, you have not been in Rethymno. I am sure. And I will be back. It is better than home.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant is one of the best that I have visited i Rethymno. We eat lunch every day here and it is really good meny, both greek and europena cuisine...........................
The kleftiko and oven lamb is a must:-)

This is an family restaurant that have very friendly staff. It has also a fantastic view to the beach and the ocean:-)
The restaurant is a good starting point for going everywhere :)

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great fond and excellent Staff. Eva and her Staff will make you happy. I will be back soon. Good place.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I will recommend this fantastic restaurang Seperi in Rethymnon with amazing dinner and wonderful service....

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Always enjoys a meal at Seperi. Excelent service and nice prices.
Eva and her Crew are the kindest people in town!
The perfect place to watch the sunset in Rethymno, while having a good traditional greek dinner.
Near the beautiful beach.