We stayed at the white palace for 10 days in June. Our room had been newly refurbished. The rooms are nicely decorated, quite minimalist. Our room had a shower in the bedroom which was a little strange but you get used to it!
We stayed all inclusive which I would definitely recommend as there is nothing close to the hotel so you can't go out for drinks at night or lunch without catching the bus or a taxi. The food was nice and there's a good range of drinks on the menu in the all inclusive deal.
A taxi into rethymnon took about 15 minutes and was €12 each way. Rethymnon is definitely worth a visit.
The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. An excellent holiday, I would definitely go back and would recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your White Palace Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel El Greco Hotel Platanias
- Grecotel El Greco Rethymnon
- Grecotel El Greco Hotel Rethymnon
- White Palace Luxury Resort Rethymnon, Crete