Very disappointed poor service, all inclusive Russians came 1st, we too were treated like second class travelers. There are far cheaper hotels better situated and with friendlier staff. I won't go there again. On the plus side there was some good entertainment on in the evening. A belly dancer a magician and a great singer with a percussion player, would have visited the hotel to see them again but not to stay. Look around before you commit yourself. Rooms were clean food ok but it seemed we were out of place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of the southern coast, between Chania and Heraklion, Theartemis Palace is a prestigious resort with a firmly established reputation. Following an ambitious renovation project : Having all our rooms recently being renovated, to offer additional luxury and comfort, that meets even the most demanding expectations. Our ongoing renovation project, continued in 2013 with developing our buffet restaurant into an all -around live dinning experience, offering to our clientele more excuses to choose and visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Theartemis Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theartemis Palace Rethymnon
- Theartemis Palace Hotel Rethymnon, Crete