The sentido Aegean pearl is a great place to stay for a holiday! We stayed for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it. There's a beach opposite the hotel which proved a hit with our family but if you prefer a pool there's one in the hotel which is great! The bar served food most of the day which is a nice touch seeing as sometimes you just want a relaxing day by the pool. There's a great restaurant down the road from the hotel which we went to multiple times which I believe is called ibis? Not entirely sure though. The reason why I'm giving it 3 stars and not 5 is because the dinner in the hotel was not 5 star, it was like what your grandma would cook! And the carbonara was far from satisfactory. Also, selfish guests get up at 7am to put towels on the sun beds that they want and don't take them off for the whole day even when they're not on them, which is most of the time! The hotel don't seem bothered about this at all but all the guests I spoke to were very disappointed in this indeed. Lastly, the quality if entertainment really depends on when you choose to come. When we arrived the only dancer was a man who looked like he just came out of a comedy show, he was really really bad. You could even see the fear in the women's faces when he asked them to dance with him.
Overall, the hotel was good. If management sort out these problems then I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is located on the Greek island Crete and is ideal for beach lovers who want to relax at the beach. The hotel is in the city Tethymnon on the island Crete. Next to the hotel there are many different shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. The beach promenade directly by the hotel, and is ideal for walks. You have got the possibility to take your breakfast at the main restaurant of the SENTIDO Aegean Pearl where a buffet is prepared to each meal. Moreover, you can enjoy your lunch at the snack bar which is directly next to the pool. In the evening you have got the possibility to choose between the buffet or the A la Carte-Restaurant. At the bar you can enjoy the sunset with a tasty drink. Many different watersport activities were offered next to the beach. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is in cooperation with the diving school where you can schedule diving lessons. Furthremore, in the evening the hotel offers entertainment shows. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl offers 4 different types of rooms: Comfort double rooms; Double rooms with private pool; Family suites; Suites with sea view ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Aegean Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aegean Pearl Hotel Rethymnon
- SENTIDO Aegean Pearl Rethymnon, Crete