My husband and I have just returned from our 11 day holiday at Aegean Pearl Hotel in Rethymnon and wanted to let everyone know what a brilliant hotel this is. The accommodation was absolutely excellent, nicely appointed with more than sufficient cupboards, shelves and hanging space to enable us to have a place for everything,allowing us to be unbelievably tidy by our own standards when on holiday. The food was good and very reasonably priced. You could choose the buffet evening meal which was excellent value, offering a wide selection of hot dishes, plus an extensive salad selection, fruits and deserts. The pools were always clean and inviting and the sunbeds extremely comfortable with thick mattresses which were covered each day with a freshly laundered cover. But the best bit of the hotel must surely have been their staff who were always exceptionally friendly, helpful, courteous and hospitable, no matter what hour. When we arrived at 11pm we were offered cold towels and a refreshing fruit drink. We asked if we would be able to find somewhere to eat near by as we were hungry after our journey and we were immediately offered a 'cold plate' of meat, salads, fruit and bread put together by Spiros who was the most efficient and hospitable night porter we have ever encountered. Other members of staff who helped make our stay so memorable were Mikealis the night manager on the front desk and Manousis and Irenie who managed the bar and made the most wonderful cocktails. They were a brilliant team and kept us laughing throughout the whole of our stay. The hotel was just a 30 min walk to the old town of Rethymnon which was absolutely lovely with lots and lots of interesting places to eat and drink (and shop). In all our many years travelling all over the world, staying in lovely hotels we have never returned to the same hotel twice, but I think we will make an exception this time and will certainly return to the Aegean Pearl in the very near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is located on the Greek island Crete and is ideal for beach lovers who want to relax at the beach. The hotel is in the city Tethymnon on the island Crete. Next to the hotel there are many different shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. The beach promenade directly by the hotel, and is ideal for walks. You have got the possibility to take your breakfast at the main restaurant of the SENTIDO Aegean Pearl where a buffet is prepared to each meal. Moreover, you can enjoy your lunch at the snack bar which is directly next to the pool. In the evening you have got the possibility to choose between the buffet or the A la Carte-Restaurant. At the bar you can enjoy the sunset with a tasty drink. Many different watersport activities were offered next to the beach. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is in cooperation with the diving school where you can schedule diving lessons. Furthremore, in the evening the hotel offers entertainment shows. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl offers 4 different types of rooms: Comfort double rooms; Double rooms with private pool; Family suites; Suites with sea view ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Aegean Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aegean Pearl Hotel Rethymnon
- SENTIDO Aegean Pearl Rethymnon, Crete