All reviews bathing shoes lovely hotel the bus a wonderful stay feel welcome sea view stavros greek pools chania herbs holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2018

It is an amazing hotel. We taste wonderfull traditional flavors, which most of them are growing naturraly and ecological, in their visitable garden near the hotel.
We had a truly wondefull time in this hotel, in Maleme.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stylianos N
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited Malem Mare with my family last week (two children 9 and 12) ! The hotel is quiet and is located about 40 minutes from Chania (Easy to take the bus and costs 2,6 euro). The hotel is directly by the sea :) the food is very nice! You can eat as healthy as you like and as unhealthy as you like if you prefer that ! The staff is friendly and the owner wants all guest to feel welcome! We Will come back <3

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Maleme Mare is a great hotel with a lot of amenities and exceptionaly clean rooms with sea view. The staff is very helpful and friendly, ready to assist you at anytime. I had a great time during my visit there!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We have recently spent two weeks at the Maleme Mare Hotel and we must admit it was one of the best hotels we have ever been to.

Why?

Maleme Mare is a beautiful hotel situated in a quiet place where you can enjoy your holiday in extremely friendly atmosphere. In my opinion perfect place to have a rest and chill out.

All the people working there are absolutely fantastic, helpfull and professional.
Their extraordinary friendlines and cheerfulness made our holiday really great and unforgettable.

The room was extremely spacious, very clean and nice.
The hotel has two swimming pools, and the one that I prefered (because of it's quite depth on one side – and I'm tall) has very soft and really comfortable sunbeds.
From the restaurant and the bar area you have very nice sea view as this side of the hotel is close to the beach
I'd also like to point out that we were impressed by the remarkable garden with a lot of flowers and well-tended green

The food is a matter of taste, but as far as I am concerned it was good, fresh, tasty and diversified.

I will definitely recommend it to all my friends, and if there is any opportunity I will come back there with the greatest pleasure

What makes Maleme Mare so special for us is the extreme hospitality we met there which made us feel very welcome.

Ania I Sebastian Poland

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sebastianszklorz
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Top nodge!!
One of Crete's best places. Wonderful homemade greek food, nice and clean rooms and a lovely garden. And not to forget.. a totaly perfect staff. Stavros and his crew will make your vacation to something special We will be back for our 5'th time as soon as possible

Date of stay: April 2018