This is our second stay at this hotel and if you want to experience Cretan hospitality at its finest this is the place to come.The whole family and staff were most welcoming and attentive to our needs.Our room, which was very traditional was kept spotlessly clean as were all the other areas of the hotel. The restaurant which had an outside balcony area, as well as inside, had wonderful views of the surrounding area, the sea and the sunsets.The food we had there was superb, the specials which were served each evening were cooked to perfection.
Maleme where the hotel is situated is a very quiet resort. There is a promenade by the sea which is used by walkers and joggers during the day. There are plenty of seats on which you can sit and watch the world go by.There are a few other restaurants in this area too. Maleme is just a short bus ride from Chania, the old capital of Crete and a beautiful town to visit.Mike's Hotel is in a prime position for visiting lots of places in this area.
We found our stay at Mike's Hotel a most enjoyable and relaxing experience and look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mike’s Studios & Apartments are situated on the beach in the village of Maleme, 17 kilometres west of Chania. The self-catering apartments are modern and spacious and are all surrounded by a beautiful tropical gardens. 100 metres away from the apartments is Mike's Hotel and Restaurant. Based on more traditional design the Hotel includes sea view or mountain View rooms. Enjoy Mediterranean specialties in the restaurant terrace gazing the blue horizon of the Aegean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Mike Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mike Hotel And Apartments
- Mike Hotel & Apartments Maleme, Crete - Chania
- Mike Hotel máleme