As soon as I arrived at this wonderful little hotel I chilled out and relaxed. Sophia, manos and mum and dad ensured that we had a fab time. We did go out a few times for dinner but I have to say mums cooking and the service beat all the restaurants hands down. Every night there was a different special which encouraged us to try the full range of Greek dishes. What made it special was knowing most of the veg in the food is grown by dad. On average We ate with a bottle of wine for around 35 euros and after your meal Sophia will bring honeyed raki omg it's amazing. I had to bring some home. Maleme is very quiet but there is good access to buses which go to balos and elefinisi beach as well as chania. We hired a car and really got around the island . Our rep was a sweetheart too and very helpful. There are a number of returning visitors year on year which just shows how lovely this place is....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mike’s Studios & Apartments are situated on the beach in the village of Maleme, 17 kilometres west of Chania. The self-catering apartments are modern and spacious and are all surrounded by a beautiful tropical gardens. 100 metres away from the apartments is Mike's Hotel and Restaurant. Based on more traditional design the Hotel includes sea view or mountain View rooms. Enjoy Mediterranean specialties in the restaurant terrace gazing the blue horizon of the Aegean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Mike Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mike Hotel And Apartments
- Mike Hotel & Apartments Maleme, Crete - Chania
- Mike Hotel máleme