We have visited this lovely hotel for the 5th time last summer. We stayed in August for 2 weeks. There has been quite a few changes to the hotel over the years. One thing that doesn't change is the wonderful people who work really hard all day to help the guest out. It's really nice to see familiar faces and they get to know you on your return.
Some changes though I don't agree with. Gone is outside entertaining area, and moved the kids mini disco and shows to inside!!! I can't work this out as the weather is glorious and you used to get a lovely sea breeze in the evening. If you don't get there early for the shows you can't see much and it gets very hot. They have extended the outside setting area which is nice to enjoy your lunch. The food is fantastic, always a huge choice for breakfast, lunch is very tasty with the pizza place being very popular with the kids and the wife actually!! The evening meals are good as well with lots of choice and the new Asian restaurant is amazing. Never very busy and easy to book.
The rooms are ok, a little basic but all you need. We always had a bungalow room as easy to get to everywhere. Getting a sun bed was always an early start!! The best beds were always taken by 8am. But I enjoyed an early morning run along the lovely promenade at the back of the hotel.
The pools are amazing very clean and very big. New from last year are the water slides very good fun. I do feel the hotel have invested a lot of money on improvements, and cut back of a few things. The entertainment team were very small compared to the other years, maybe they had no money left. Lots of nationalities at the hotel, there used to be a lot of British here but they have dried up over the years. A large amount of RUDE Russians guest who though they had access to the front of all the food queues.
We have loved our time here at the LCP, but I'm not sure we will be returning. It's time to spread our wings and find another place we can fall in love with. But you never know we might be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania