My family (2 teenage boys, my wife and I) visited Louis Creta for one week in August 2012 and had a v.pleasant holiday. We had a v.small family room which left little room as a living space but was fine to sleep in. Generally we found the food to be good although perhaps more variety would have been nice in the snack bars but the boys never went hungry. Drinks were a big disappointment, soft drinks were fine but the inclusive cocktails served in small plastic cups were barely drinkable and local spirits and lager were poor. By the end of the holiday we were buying labelled wine and beer in the evenings. That said, what made the holiday for us was the enthusiasm and efforts of the animation team who did not appear to sleep throughout our visit. Pool music was a little loud at times but the games and shows were great fun particularly Jimmy who made a point of talking to us and the boys everytime he saw us. Another family we met were returning for their second visit and said the animation team were entirely a new team so guess this could be hit or miss year on year but the boys are already asking if they can go visit Jimmy again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania