We visited the hotel for the last seven days. My family and i had a very pleasant stay. The hotel although it is very old it is very well maintained and recently refurbished. It has excellent pools that are very large with plenty of sunbeds. Charis, a friendly young lifegurard is always present.There is a stoney beach at the hotel, not very suitable for children because of the depth and of the big waves at times. You can relax at the sunbeds for a great view though. The rooms are very basic but clean. Our room that was on the main building was not very big, but since we were all day at the pool we really didn't mind. There is a kids club in the resort that my children really loved. Mrs Ritsa, an adorable lady, is the responsible person for the club.She is very sweet and polite with all children.Other members of the animation team were there playing with the children as well. Animation team never rests. They are very enthusiastic and friendly doing a lot of activities. The song Sunshine plays several times a day and many of the guests and animation team dance, having fun. The food during the day was very tastefull and of great variety. We were on All Inclusive basis, which was a great choice. Go for it, it worths it. During lunch time there is everyday greek barbeque meat and all the trimmings.Also, one day a pizzeria is open and the following day an asian restaurant is open and so on. Dinners follow theme nights. The restaurant staff is very polite, hospitable hardworking, just exceptional. The hotel is a 35 minute drive with taxi and costs around 53 euros. You can take the bus if you want (actually you must first go at chania for 2,30 euros and take another bus for other 2,30 to Maleme) which is cheaper but takes longer to get at the hotel. There is also free transportation to Chania Town with a bus from the hotel but on certain times. My family and i, really enjoyed our stay there and we would definetely visit the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete - Chania