“Lovely meal right by the beach”

The Wave Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Maleme
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very good food served served within feet of the beach, in lovely well kept surroundings. All the food we had was well presented and very tasty. Couldn't fault it at all.

1  Thank Dave G

Reviewed September 21, 2013

So what more could you ask for? A beautiful spot by the glittering Aegean, excellent food, but above all lovely, lovely staff with a truly generous and genuine welcome. The fish platter my partner had was amazing, as was my "lamb oven". And free desserts and raki each time - so kind .
Our first time in Maleme, but we hope to return next spring. The place really grows on you!

1  Thank ShireladBristol
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Wave has moved with the times and grown in all aspects of a "Perfect Taverna". The food is fantastic (Antonis the chef has perfected new dishes as well as taking on classic Greek cuisine). The waiters George & Manolis work realy hard and will meet your every need (Manolis has perfected making the "manolis special B & T!") George T (the best bar man in maleme! Yammas!). Antonis K & Valentinos K (To Kyma's managers) ensure that everyone provides first class service and they always ensure you have the perfect eating and entertainment every time you visit. Both Antonis K and Valentinos K are great hosts with couples, families, children and the ladies ;-) I asked if they could help me to make Thursday 5th September 2013 extra special as I wanted to propose to my now fiancee. Everyone went above and beyond including Mr & Mrs G Koutsogiannakis (helping to get fresh flowers), George, George T & Manolis preparing the table on Maleme beach and finally Antonis K & Valentinos K for great all round service and hospitality. We ate at the Wave everyday whilst on a week long vacation and will be returning in May 2014. By far the best place to have a casual lunch, amazing drink or special evening meal. THANK YOU - Efaristomi Polli :-) See you in May x

3  Thank Henry B
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Fantastic Food, Fantastic Team, Fantastic Memories!! HUGE Thank You to the guys at The Wave for making every night we ate at the restaurant just brilliant!! Big mention for the night that my partner proposed to me on Maleme beach with some excellent help from everyone at the restaurant. The lengths they went too to help him make our night so special was just above and beyond. I'm talking our own private table, fresh flowers, candles, lanterns, champagne, the works!! A truly romantic set up with perfect hosts!!! The guys at the wave can not do enough for you to ensure that you have a great time while in their company. Massive thanks again to Antonis (The Chef) Antonis and Valentinos, George (Barman) and George and Manolis for great times, Frappes, gin and tonic, Bacardi and tonic?!?! (Manolis Special), Sambuca and most of all yummy food!! YAMMAS YAMMAS!!!

2  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Awesome service, really nice restaurant not to mention the spaghetti which we ate everyday after exercise (only 5.60e) . I recommend!

2  Thank Aleksi J