just got back from ledra apts and i have to say do not go there.we were given a ground floor room wich had a small veranda overlooking car park and two small windows overlooking stairs-so no privacy.in the room itself very basic ie 3cups,3chairs, and two basic wooden beds/settee and 2 single beds for a family of 4.the key consisted of a magnetic fob in which you needed to have any electric in room so when you left the room the air con. which you pay 7 euros a day for switches off. the price of food and drink was very expensive very bland and came with chips. watch out for the bread which you do not order but get charged 2euros 80 for 4 small stale buns.the pool was average sized but there are a few things you need to know there are only 8-10 sunbeds in the sun for 33 rooms and every day the local children ages ranging from about 6 -14 would come down and take over the pool making it difficult for non swimmers. we did complain to the rep and she said it was unacceptable. if you like to eat out and dont use their facilities you can feel very much left out. so in a nutshell i would not stay in these apts again and talking to other families neither would they. overall overpriced and overrated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LEDRA MALEME HOTEL is located 15km outside the town center of Hania, 30km from the airport, 20km from Souda port and only 150 meters away from the beach. Not too far from the hotel you can fish, water ski, scuba dive, wind-surf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ledra Maleme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Maleme
- Ledra Maleme Chania
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Chania
- Ledra Maleme Crete - Chania