Booked the Ledra Maleme with Olympic holidays as accommodation only for 2 weeks in October 2012.The two bedroom apartment was spacious and comfortable with a large balcony to the front facing the pool with a smaller balcony to the side with a view over the olive groves.All the staff were extremely friendly and obliging and we would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone visiting the western side of Crete.Maleme was quite quiet as it was late in the season but the excellent bus service to the busier resorts of Platanias and Agia Marina and the main town of Chania meant that there was always an alternative to the pool.If anyone hasn't visited the western side of Crete before then if you have the opportunity give it a try.You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LEDRA MALEME HOTEL is located 15km outside the town center of Hania, 30km from the airport, 20km from Souda port and only 150 meters away from the beach. Not too far from the hotel you can fish, water ski, scuba dive, wind-surf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ledra Maleme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Maleme
- Ledra Maleme Chania
- Ledra Maleme Hotel Chania
- Ledra Maleme Crete - Chania