All reviews nice hotel min walk from the hotel public areas haven t special thanks wonderful view air conditioning beds reception maria balcony beaches kindness seafront greece sweets fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Me, my wife and our Two kids (9 and 4) stayed at this hotel for 1 week. We where very happy with our stay. The staff was great and very polite! The breakfast was nice. Cleaning was perfect and they even filled up your fridge with bottles of fresh water daily. It was always people in the reception if you had any problems/Questions. The ocean is right outside and the beach is aproximately 5 min Walk from the hotel and very easy to find!

Special thanks to the wonderful sisters who did the cleaning and breakfast they where both very kind and warm hearted people!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We spent eight days is this nice hotel. The Cretan breakfast was perfect, we loved it! The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is very close to the port and good restaurants. It was a great holiday with Astron.

1  Thank GlobeTrotting714641
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Not a real traditional greek hotel but this is a small business hotel very well located. Easy parking around the hotel and easy access to the city beach and to restaurants and bar. Good and convenient choice if you decide to spend few days in Ierapetra for visiting Chrissi Island and the beaches in the area! Rooms are pretty clean and the breakfast is good.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for two weeks and really enjoyed my stay.

The staff was really friendly. The room was "smallish" but clean, fresh and updated. I had a huge balcony which surprised me. I bought a partial sea view but I wouldn't call it partial though I understand why it was called partial. The balcony didn't face the sea but sea was pretty close. Anyway the view was perfect.

The breakfast was a really good buffet with several varieties to choose from.

Finally, the location. It was perfect in the center of Ierapetra and only 200 meters to the closest beach bar and sun beds.

I can definately recommend this hotel and destination.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We had a very Nice holiday. I contacted the hotel With Our room preferences in advance, and we were pleasantly surpriced With Our room. Spacious, and With two balconies at the corner of the waterfront.
The staff is welcoming and friendly, a Perfect examble of why to visit Greece :)
A special thanks to Katerina for service and talks. You made Our stay
We want to come back to Astron and Ierapetra. A touch of the greek life, not too many tourists.

Room tip: The street is busy, and the waterfront rooms are quiet
Date of stay: June 2017