This is not a fancy place. It's an inexpensive, bare-bones hotel with clean rooms and comfortable beds. The staff is very friendly but don't expect five-star service. The taverna out front was excellent and the breakfast buffet was very good considering it was included in a very low room rate. It's near the sea but I don't know how close the nearest beach was, as we were only there for one night before catching a morning ferry. Within a couple hundred yards you have a grocery store, a few restaurants and a great bakery. Cab ride to the port was 15 Euro. If you want a clean, comfortable place at a nice price you could do a lot worse than this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool, two bars and restaurant. 200m from beach. Local shops. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** official rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion