This hotel was filled with warm, inviting staff. They were very friendly and helpful. The evening manager, Mario, was extremely helpful in finding us a car for a great deal as well as giving us directions.
The room itself was small, but perfect for our needs and the price. We paid 35 euros a night.
The restaurant attached had delicious, hand-made pizzas that were cooked in a wood-fire oven.
The only things that would up my rating to a 5 are these: There was a thick layer of dust under the beds and on the bed posts; the wifi is only accessible in the common areas, not the rooms. These are minor complaints. I would stay here again any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool with pool bar (seasonal) and breakfast dining area. 250m from the sandy beach of Karteros. Local shops and beach bars. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion