This apartement hotel is a very friendly one. It’s not expensive. It is just about 4 kilometres from the airport.
The beach is very close!
The rooms are small but air-conditioned, have TV and a refrigerator. Because most of the guests just stay for one night for leaving or arriving in Crete, there are many varying people.
There was a good and friendly cleaning woman who did the cleaning fine.
The reception-guys were freindly and very helpful.
Two things that are missing: There is just a single wastebasket in the bathroom for the toilet paper and no one inside the room. There is no radio in the rooms.
For greek conditions it is a cheap and good quality hotel. As compared to other hotels I’ve visited at the same price category it is tidy. As very often in Crete the shower is not very good but ok.
The breakfast is not special (water for tea was too cold) but enough: coffee, tea, juice, bread, cornflakes, butter, milk, jam, cheese, sausage.
It can be noisy (I was on the ground floor and heard people on the third at night making party).
There is also a restaurant/pizzeria close by but I haven’t eaten there.
In every case I would visit Prince of Lillies again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool, two bars and restaurant. 200m from beach. Local shops. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** official rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion