Just back from a fortnight in Prince of Lillies. Staff so friendly and helpful, Eri in reception is an absolute treasure.
The outdoor restaurant and bar areas are lovely and the gardens and pool superb.
Our room met our needs, well, but the shower always flooding the bathroom was a nuisance.
You are aware of aircraft noise, and late night music, but earplugs block this.
Amnissos bay is beautiful, good swimming, archaeological sites,and ancient church.
A value for money holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool, two bars and restaurant. 200m from beach. Local shops. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** official rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion