We stayed at the Prince of Lilies for one night before catching the plane back to Athens. It is a 10 minute drive west to the airport and is easily found being on a main road. The hotel was very quiet being the end of the season. We liked the layout of the hotel and the room was fine. The beach is a 5 minute walk though the part nearest the hotel was uninviting. Walk half a mile east to a much better beach. The beach looks north out on to the flight path of planes landing/taking off at Heraklion Airport. We would probably never stay more than one night here - the attraction of the south coast is too great a pull to want to spend time in the Heraklion area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool, two bars and restaurant. 200m from beach. Local shops. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** official rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion