Lowest prices for your stay
$52
SAVE $11
Hotels.com$47
FindHotel$45
Priceline$52
All reviews budget hotel tv fridge euros balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We read all the reviews and still booked this hotel-, yes it is dated and the tv is small but the location was AMAZING! From our balcony, we loved watching the people go about. The rooms are dated but very clean and very reasonably priced- we booked with Travel Republic. We were not disturbed by noise even though the room was on the street. We found the staff very friendly and helpful from receptionists to cleaning lady. The breakfast is simple but a buffet style so you can choose what you want.

We would return to this hotel for the price we paid because we loved the location - not too touristy. P

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2017

The service was terrible, and the receptionist especially was non-responsive and borderline rude. The room was average at best while the bathroom can be described as a poor excuse of one. All in all the could use a new receptionist as it seems they only have one, who is really off putting.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ApoGeR18
Reviewed February 13, 2017

It is probably located in one of the best spots in Heraklion. You have all the benefits of staying in the center of the city, plus it is very close to bus stops of the main routes in Heraklion (5 minutes walk-time the most).
As a hotel it is old, old-fashioned, but it is clean. If you are interested in staying in a modern room, then this is NOT the place for you. It offers the basic hotel amenities. And the room had very good and fast wifi. Also staff was very helpful and polite.

I have 2 things to point out as negative. My room was located right over the room where breakfast was served in the mornings, and it was quite noisy during breakfast. And also I asked for a hairdryer which I got, but it was a very crappy one. Maybe I got the one that didn't work well, but I had some trouble in drying my hair.

To conclude, it is good for what you pay. I recommend it if you are only interested in having a place to sleep and shower. If you are looking for a place to enjoy your stay, I suggest you look for something else.

Room tip: Ask for a room which isn't close to the breakfast serving room.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Its a center hotel with all the minimum requirements covered. It is for absolute business usage, that is stay at the hotel only for sleep. Clean sheets, hot water with nice big shower, big TV and wifi availability.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2016

I visited Heraklion for a business trip and I stayed in the hotel for 5 nights. the hotel is located in the center of the city, in walking distance of shops, restaurants, coffee places and historic places. it is an old building but it is renovated and it is nice inside. they were actually renovating the higher floors during my stay there. It is clean and it offers all the basics. the people working in the hotel are friendly and helpful. although it is in the city center it was not noisy in the room.

people visiting the hotel must keep in mind that because the hotel is in the city center the traffic in the area is quite high, so going around by car is difficult and parking is not easy either. I rented a scooter which was perfect for going around avoiding traffic. I did not get breakfast in the hotel so I do not know how good it is.

Overall it is very good value for money especially if you want to be in the city center and close to everything.

Date of stay: December 2016