Castello City Hotel
$93
Lato Boutique Hotel(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$103
$98
Atrion Hotel(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$103
$90
Kronos Hotel(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Bar/Lounge
Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$60
$54
  • Breakfast included
Marin Dream Hotel(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$78
Travelocity
Hotel Mirabello(Heraklion)(Great Value!)
$49
$47
All reviewstop floorwhere breakfast is servedvenetian wallstaxi rankan overnight staywell located hotelmodern roomsrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againgreat varietycretan hospitalityenjoyed my stayair conditioningrestaurant staffbooked this hotelthe busper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just stayed one night at Castello City Hotel, but it wiil be the only one.
All the fine views, all the friendliness of the staff can`t help. The noises of the main roads in front are
incredible and we definitly didn`t sleep even with closed windows.
Great luck that breakfast was served on the roof top to get away from the nightmare.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for over 2 weeks with bed rest needed the whole time there due to medical reasons. The staff were fantastic, very undertanding & accomodating to our needs. A very special thankyou to Demitriou, Maria & Michael for all there help when required. The room was lovely & recently renovated. Well worth the money spent, I highly recommend the stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is my 4th stay at Castello City.Impressive services from the staff working there.Very well priced and a perfect location.The 5th floor oferrs a very unique view to the sea and over ancient city of Herklion.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank redbearrrd
CastelloManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Castello City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Sir/Madame,
We thank you for your rewiew! It is always great satisfaction for the Hotel Staff & management to hearing such wonderfull rewiews from our Guest's.

We hope to welcoming you again in the future.

With all best regards
Dimitrios Kotzantapanis
Guest Relation Mgr

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had 2 great stays at the Castello City Hotel in February and August 2012. The location is amazing as it is across the old Venetian fort, next to the bus terminal and taxi stand. You have a very nice view of the sea over the fort from the restaurant on the 5th Floor. They serve a delicious breakfast in the AM and during my stay in August I had dinner there many times too. They have a good dinner menu at a good price. Many interesting places in Heraklion are just a short walk away. You are near shopping, restaurants, cafes, nightlife and I walked to the Dinosaur exhibit at the museam. The hotel also offers complimentary wifi.

The room we got was quite spacious and located in the back of the hotel. The street in front can get noisy at night but we were not bothered by it. The bathroom was a little tight and the shower small but these were just some minor issues. Any problems we had the staff at the front desk dealt with it promptly. They even changed my bed! So just ask and you will get. The staff is friendly and very professional, especially the manager.

I would recommend this hotel as it is well priced and well located. I am looking forward to returning a 3rd time next time I go back to Heraklion.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the back of the hotel not facing the busy street if noise is a problem for you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have recently stayed in Castello Hotel during my seven day visit in Heraklion. I have chosen the hotel due to the low rate but also the good evaluation that I have found through the net. My room as you can see in the photos was spacious, modern and mostly important, ALWAYS CLEAN. The stuff was very helpful with every question me and my boyfriend had, always polite and smiling. Even the manager was kind enough to organize a private special dinner for our 3rd anniversary at their roof garden!!!! (check out the view!!!!The huge venetian walls are right opposite the hotel and excellent for long romantic walks!!!)

I have stayed in other 3star hotels but never as good as this one!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple