All reviews historical museum nice hotel close to city center excellent breakfast breakfast is served comfortable rooms on foot pleasant stay excellent choice bus station the air conditioning enjoyed my stay rental car sea view small balcony venetian fortress arion
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

North of city center next to sea coast nice view around easy access to anything you look for. Professional personnel, smiling faces, high profile design materials, marble on shower, reach breakfast with local traditional food.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Alex T, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Atrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Guests,

Thank you for spending your holiday at the Atrion Hotel and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.
We appreciate that you have taken the time to give us your feedback and comments, helping us in this way to improve our services.
Our team is happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel and that our staff was very friendly & helpful.

Reviewed January 18, 2019

I warmly recommand Atrion Hotel : reasonnble prices, very comfortable, clean and modern hotel with balcony in all room, great breakfast with homemade marmelade and cakes. And the stakk is very kind, with Alexandre speaking French and each of them English.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex T, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Atrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Alex Tsapatsaris

Reviewed December 31, 2018

It is at the center of everything you can see in Heraklion and you can go there by foot. It is also like 4 blocks away from a main piazza plentiful of nice restaurants. 2 blocks from the coastline, 10 minutes from the port (if you come as i did from another island like Santorini). Breakfast is really good and staff are nice, one guy in the restaurant was patient enough to teach me all about Briki - local coffee preparation-, really nice detail considering the restaurant was full of people.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Alex Tsapatsaris

Reviewed October 30, 2018

My two nights spent in the Atrion hotel were wonderful. Smiling and obliging staff.Spacious and well-equipped room. Have breakfast with a wide choice of Greek quality products.Their localization meadows of the sea and away from tourists' stream is ideal. I loved it.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mary C, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Atrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2018

While you can coordinate with the hotel to get a taxi from the airport to it, it was very easy and fast to walk outside the door and walk up to the taxi stand and grab a taxi directly to it. It only took 10-15 minutes to get from the airport to the hotel. Sorry, I thought I wrote down the cost of the taxi but I cannot find. I think it was around 15 euros.
I was very pleased with this hotel. I personally like hotels that are a couple of minutes walk away from the main section so there is peace and quiet. This hotel fits the bill but it is still in a very safe area which was important for me since I was a single female traveling by myself. I never at any point felt unsafe. It is about a block and a half away from a bunch of restaurants with a great view of the Aegean (and many of them have great food!) and only a couple of blocks from the main pedestrian shopping street with many more restaurants. Heraklion is so easy to walk around and you can get every where on foot in a very short time. The Archaeological Museum is about 10 minutes away.
The hotel was clean. The staff was very friendly. The beds were very comfortable. The room was a nice size with a small balcony with a table and chairs. My room did not have a view. It also had a small fridge and safe. The bathroom had very good lighting and a large stand shower (also very clean).
Breakfast is served in a room next to the front desk. They have indoor and outdoor (available when the weather is nice, which I highly recommend eating here if you have the opportunity) seating. They have lots to choose from: eggs, meats, veggies, pastries, fruit, water, tea, juice, coffee, etc.
If I ever make it back here, I would stay here in a heartbeat!

Room tip: I requested a quiet room
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Nina1940

Dear Guests,

We are glad to hear that you found our rooms well equipped and that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant.