I agree with the review titled "Village and Hotel something special" with a few minor differences. There was a refrigerator in our room so perhaps they've added them since your visit. We had no maintenance issues. The breakfast was served in a room of ample space and was of excellent quality in both taste and variety. We arrived on a Saturday and left on a Monday. During our stay we witnessed 2 weddings and a birthday party; it was amazing. We had no idea what Arolithos was like before arriving and left vowing that we would return. If you're interested in getting a taste of traditional Cretan culture, this is the place to come to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village is really a very special case. It is a hotel at the form of an old village of Crete. Constructed at the form of an old village it travels us back to the past times. The rooms are very standard but with the necessary services. There is a magnificent swimming pool with a breathtaking view over the city of Heraklion and the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Crete/Heraklion