I have not had the pleasure to stay in the hotel-village near Heraklion, but with our International Community we had an excellent lunch in April in the Taverna. The staff was very friendly and the menu was almost full available in this low season. Cretan and Greek kitchen is the main list of the menu, but also a steak is in the card. Apperantly they also have Greek/Cretan dance evenings as I saw a stage with speakers erady. I also recommend it for passing through travellers, for example your last night on Crete before going to the ferry or airplane from Heraklion, since Arolithos traditional village is nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village is really a very special case. It is a hotel at the form of an old village of Crete. Constructed at the form of an old village it travels us back to the past times. The rooms are very standard but with the necessary services. There is a magnificent swimming pool with a breathtaking view over the city of Heraklion and the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Hotel Heraklion
- Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village Crete/Heraklion