All reviews toastie maker these apartments pool area and bar windows and doors bars and clubs plenty of sunbeds great holiday second week quiet at night cleaned daily nice pool location is ideal malta maria supermarket raki
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Well i decided to delete my first review and update it with this one.
Unfortunately before i left my country I’ve spoken on the phone with the owner of this hotel. He was very very kind and seems to be an great man. Unfortunately he was not one of the people from the staff that i found on the hotel. Exception make’s Maria the lady from reception that even she looks very tired she find the straight to smile when you ask her something and she gladly helps you whenever you need.
Rest of the staff are awful, they respond to you very rude and they are very grumpy all the time.
The cleaning ladies actually they do not clean they change the towels and throw the trash rest of the dirty is still there for the full 10 days. Ah and she makes the beds all the time the beds like the rest of the room it doesn’t need to be cleaned. Ah lets move on.
Something pro for this location is the pool and the garden and of course Maria the only one who actually smiles there.
There are in the rooms lots of ants on the table/bed/floor. They need to do something about this!
And now lets see if it rains outside you will get with some water in the room , there is a difference between the door and the floor something like half centimeters and all the water it comes inside the room.
If there is a bad weather outside and you got nothing to do like it happened to me on tv you have only Greek and Russian tv channels!

To be honest i wont come back here ever.

Thank you very much Maria you’re the best ! and to bad for the rest of the staff.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank F6158XHgeorges
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the newly refurbished apartment which has your own garden area (with a sofa and sun beds). The apartment was nice but beds are uncomfortable and the kitchen had no tea towels or even a sponge to wash up your bowls. I had the breakfast for 1 morning, paid €6 for watermelon as the rest of it was horrible.

When we booked the apartment we have no clue this place was meant for families. The staff were really unwelcoming from our arrival to leaving. They were also really unhelpful and one of them shouted at my friend which is very unprofessional.

This place would be nice for families with small kids as it’s very quite. It’s literally 3 minutes away from the beach. 5 minutes walk from the strip with all the bars and close to supermarkets and restaurants. Despite the negatives I would come back here as it was so convenient, but only if the staff weren’t as rude.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Bronteeeee
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I stayed in the 2 bedroom luxury apartment for a week with a group of girls which was beautiful. This apartment had a great outside area and the facilities inside the apartment were at a high standard.

Unfortunately the staff at Stelios Gardens were very rude and made me and my friends feel very uncomfortable. On arrival at reception we were not greeted warmly at all. We were told that if we made noise after 11pm we would be kicked out.

When asking for help with the facilities in our apartment I had to ask three times before a member of staff came to help (45 mins after I first asked and was told that a member of staff was coming right away), during this period a group of staff were sitting around smoking and watched me wait at reception for 10 minuets. When a member of staff finally came to the apartment to 'help' he began to raise his voice, made me feel very patronized and I was told that I was crazy to ask for his help, I had to tell him that he needed to calm down. As a 19 year old girl I was made to feel very uncomfortable by this sort of behavior from a grown man.

I also witnessed two members of staff having a big argument by the poolside which was highly unprofessional as this was in front of guests.

I cannot fault Stelios Garden's facilities or pool area as this was lovely but I would not advise you to come here if you are a group of young people as we felt that as soon as we arrived we were treated as an inconvenience to staff. Communication with staff proved to be very difficult throughout the whole holiday and judging by the other reviews it seems that only young groups of people faced this problem.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank GeorgiaHopeE
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Stayed as a couple at Stelios Gardens in a superior 1 bedroom apartment. This was beautifully decorated and kept immaculate. My only complaint was that the shower cubicle leaked badly. The pool area was lovely with plentiful sunbeds and a bar area which served the usual snacks such as toastie, burgers etc if you could find someone to serve you. The maids were always polite and did a great job but the place had no atmosphere and there was no interaction between owners and guests not even a smile.

Room tip: Be careful to book one ot he renovated rooms
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louise M
Reviewed September 7, 2018

We stayed two weeks in Stelios Gardens. It's nice family hotel near to the beach with beautiful atmosphere and design. Everything was fine, so eat, rooms, area and pool. A big thanks to Giannis and family. To be honest you really do a vacation unforgettable for your guests. I will advise this place my friends and next year we want to visit Stelios again.

Date of stay: August 2018