This is the second time we have stayed at Elounda Heights. The walk up to the apartments is steep but worth it. The owners, Vangellis and Anne are fabullous hosts. The party nights and boat trips that they host are not to be missed. The apartments are clean and the service is wonderful. Vangellis cooks each night in the restuarant. He is a wonderful cook. There is an amazing view from the pool and bar. Vangellis will cook the fish that you caught on the boat trip for you. Service and scenery make this a spectacular place to stay in. Thankyou Vangellis and Anne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete