What a wonderful holiday we have had.Thank you to Vangellis Anne and Debroah who made us feel so welcome. We went to Elounda Heights for the first time with our 15 year old son and we all had a very relaxing holiday. The food was fantastic, Vangelis is a fabulous cook. The meze night was great fun and a good way to sample some traditional greek food. We also did the boat trip which was the highlight of our holiday. The day was great fun and yet more wonderful food. The veiws are stunning and we met some great people who are frequent visitors to Elounda Heights. Its only a five minute walk into Elounda where there are plenty of shops. Its a great place to go to and we would highly recomend it to everyone. We had such a great time that we are very much hoping to visit again next year. A wonderful place with wonderful people and a wonderful veiw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete