This was our second visit to this incredible property situated 250 metres up a very steep hill but the view at the top is to die for. The appts. and studios are well maintained and very comfortable with the studios in particular having excellent patios and balconys.The whole complex is covered in beautiful flowered gardens with every type of fruit, vegetable and herbs that you can imagine. These are put to excellent use by Vangellis the owner in his cullinary delights served from breakfast to dinner. As an added bonus Vangellis has now decided to include air-con free of charge and the tokens for the meter are supplied. I would recommend this self catering accommodation to anyone and the evening meal served on the premises is as good as it gets.
The harbour resort of Elounda is also a peaceful and quiet resort with dozens of restaurants to dine in with good public transport links to other resorts in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete