We stayed at the Olive grove in September. I only have pro's for the apartments & fascilities. Very near the centre of Elounda. The apartment spotless. Family run business, Dimitri,Julia,Manos,Andreas & Chris, all lovely people, made our stay special. Do an excellent quiz night & bbq, well worth the price. not far to walk to the main fascilities, vertually around the corner. Great restaurants & bars in Elounda - Beautiful Elounda -. Visit The hope & watch the world go by, overlooking The Harbour & Elounda, not far up a small hill. Spinalonga about 15 mins by boat from the harbour. We've stayed in many different places in Elounda, and would not hesitate to return to the Olive Grove, Thanks for a wonderful holiday, Julia, Dimitri, Manos, Andreas & Chris,with all our love, Sally, Kelvin, & Aaron.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Grove Apartments is a new complex of 14 apartments situated in the center of Elounda well known for its friendly atmosphere and service. There is a large pool and children's pool, also a bar serving snacks and drinks from early morning to late evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Olive Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olive Grove Apartments Elounda, Crete
- Olive Grove Apartments Hotel Elounda