Our first time to Crete and glad we picked Elounda and the Lovely Olive Grove.The apartments are very spacious with dining and sitting areas,well equiped kitchen with kettle, toaster and hobs that do get hot and an iron in one of the kitchen cupboards.The bedroom has plenty of wardrobe and drawer space with a patio door leading to a 2nd balcony.The bathroom was great enclosed shower luxury.Another balcony to relax on had chairs and table.The pool area is spotless and garden area is kept very neat,plenty of sunbeds on both.At the poolside bar meals and drinks are served both good value.Although the shops and bars are near,it is very quiet and peaceful,Elounda is a beautiful part of Crete.Julia,Dimitris,Manos,Andreas and Mickie are very friendly and always make time for a chat,and Chris who is around helping out.The barbeque quiz night was alot of fun and the food was delious.We met alot of nice people at the Olive Grove and who knows might meet again one day.Glad we met Haley and baby Dimitris had a wonderful holiday Thanks All x Doreen and Bob.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Grove Apartments is a new complex of 14 apartments situated in the center of Elounda well known for its friendly atmosphere and service. There is a large pool and children's pool, also a bar serving snacks and drinks from early morning to late evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Olive Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olive Grove Apartments Elounda, Crete
- Olive Grove Apartments Hotel Elounda