myself,partner and our 10 year old son have recently returned from a fab holiday at the oga in elounda,crete. the apartment complex is lovely and one of the best we have stayed in in greece.the rooms are spacious with nice decor and furnishings ,very well equipped ,the external pool area is great too(my son thouroughly enjoyed the pool) plenty of sunbeds and does not get overcrowded.but most of all the family ,(julia dimitri,manos ,andreas and mollie the dog)who own and run the apartments are lovely and make this place so popular with there hospitality and friendliness. we will fingers crossed be returning next year. other reviewers have said it is noisy but we did not find it too bad, but you have to remember you are near the centre of the village so there is going to be some traffic noise. to sum this place up is to say its a little gem of a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Grove Apartments is a new complex of 14 apartments situated in the center of Elounda well known for its friendly atmosphere and service. There is a large pool and children's pool, also a bar serving snacks and drinks from early morning to late evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Olive Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olive Grove Apartments Elounda, Crete
- Olive Grove Apartments Hotel Elounda