My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Elounda Peninsual All Suite Hotel. From the moment of arrival to our day of departing everything was just wonderful. We arrived at our wonderful suite and awaiting us was a bottle of Champagne and Fruit Bowl - we were celebraying my birthday and our anniversary. Our suite was absolutley wonderful with views over looking the Bay.
We cannot fault anything or anyone at the Hotel, they were all there for you if you needed them. We also used the fascilities of the other hotels on the complex, which all were very good.
The Sixth Senses Spa is just magical - we had a 5 hours session with the use of own spa room for the day.
We just can't wait to go back - which may be very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Europe's top seafront luxury hotel", according to Conde Nast traveler, with 53 suites and villas. Private pools throughout and private sandy beach for hotel guests. Seafront presidential suites have exclusive access to the sea. Six Senses Spa (opened 2006), waterfront bar over the waves, wine cellar with hundreds of labels, and movie theatre for private screenings. 9-hole golf course within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Peninsula All Hotel Elounda
- Peninsula Elounda
- Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel Crete