Very nice rooms and Spa facilities. Great Pool Area and Bar and also very nice Beach Area within a 2 minutes walk with sunbeds, umbrellas and a beach bar.
Great indoor pool and gym.
Friendly staff and good service.
Delicious food in all restaurants especially the French one.
All in all very good value for money especially off season May-June and Sept -Oct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Europe's top seafront luxury hotel", according to Conde Nast traveler, with 53 suites and villas. Private pools throughout and private sandy beach for hotel guests. Seafront presidential suites have exclusive access to the sea. Six Senses Spa (opened 2006), waterfront bar over the waves, wine cellar with hundreds of labels, and movie theatre for private screenings. 9-hole golf course within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Peninsula All Hotel Elounda
- Peninsula Elounda
- Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel Crete