We were fortunate enough to spend a week at this gem! The Elounda Peninsula is FABULOUS! I can say the rest about the area of Elounda which was quite an ugly village… The hotels' restaurant was WOW! No need to ever leave the place! I could have stayed another week, and as a matter of fact next year i will be going back for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Europe's top seafront luxury hotel", according to Conde Nast traveler, with 53 suites and villas. Private pools throughout and private sandy beach for hotel guests. Seafront presidential suites have exclusive access to the sea. Six Senses Spa (opened 2006), waterfront bar over the waves, wine cellar with hundreds of labels, and movie theatre for private screenings. 9-hole golf course within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Peninsula All Hotel Elounda
- Peninsula Elounda
- Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel Crete