We just returned from our vacation from Crete where we stayed at the Blue Palace Resort and Spa for 11 days.
Both my wife and I are world travelers and I can honestly tell you that this was one of our best vacations. The Resort is just spectacular and above all what makes it so great is the wonderful employees that offered excellent service and always with a beautiful smile. Despina and Konstantinos at the reception desk were just wonderful. We had a wonderful suite #517 which we highly recommend. The grounds, the pools, the spa, the beach, the restaurants were all first class.
We met the General Manager of the Resort Mr. Frangos who was very hospitable and congratulated him for a job well done.
Both my wife and I highly recommend The Blue Palace Resort and Spa for a memorable vacation. We will definitly consider going back.
Julie and John T. Xenis, Saddle Brook, NJ U.S.A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda