This magnificent complex of rooms, restaurants, pools and bars faces the fabled previous leper colony island of Spinalonga, brought so vividly to life in Victoria Hislop's book 'The Island".
The complex is built on the side of a steep hill side affording every room with a view to the sea but the descent to the beach and swimming pools is by funicular which departs from the main reception area. The four restaurants offer very different menus - French, Italian, Eastern and, of course, Greek. The large sea pool is great for a quick cooling dip and ideal for those who are not so keen to jump into the sea!
The complex is situated about 50K from the main airport but transport is provided and takes about an hour. If you want to chill out in comfort, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda