We booked for 10 nights for our honeymoon and we wished we had booked 14 nights. The resort was brilliant and Flame restaurant was amazing. Make sure you try this. The other restaurants were good too, the italian was average.
The rooms were very luxurious and we enjoy lazying around in our private pool, although we did lose the sun around noon.
The staff were very polished in their delievery of everything and they are happy to help with any request.
Great honeymoon, great resort with beautiful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood EMEA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda